Awards and Community Involvement
Awards and Acknowledgments
When you do the right things for all of the right reasons, awards and acknowledgments just seem to follow.
At Fleming Homes, our core beliefs include exceeding our customers’ expectations – every chance that we get.
Very happy homeowners the key to our continued success.
That being said, it’s also nice to be recognized by your industry for doing the right thing from time to time.
A partial list of Awards and Acknowledgments we’ve received collectively include:
- INC Magazine Top 500 fastest growing companies (2014)
- Golden Hammer Top Performer, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Contractor of the Year, 2011 & 2013
- Parade of Homes Gold Key Awards, 2004-2005
- 2017 Parade of Homes Silver Award
- 2018 Parade of Homes Gold Award
The Fleming Homes’ Team believes very strongly in giving back to the community. We consider ourselves blessed and are truly thankful for the opportunities that our respective communities provide to us.
As such, we are proud to have been able to participate in:
- National MS Society – NC & TN
- Wells Fargo Community Board – Cary & Morrisville
- Habitat for Humanity – Wake County
- Cumberland University
- HBA of Wake County
- Builders’ Association of Nashville
- Wounded Warrior
- Susan G. Komen – Homes For The Cure – Central Florida
- Personal Faith-based initiatives of our Principals and Affiliated Partners
- Rotary Club of Johnston County
- SMS Smith-Magenis Research Walk/Run
- Christian Motorcycle Club